Help for the digestive system of babies, children and adults!
Catnip and Fennel is a synergistic combination containing two time-honoured herbs that primarily support the digestive and nervous systems.
This herb of the mint family has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine as a sedative to calm the nervous and digestive systems. The herb is also used to reduce fevers by promoting sweating.
In phytotherapy, the fennel fruits, commonly known as seeds, are used to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort, to relieve bloating as well as stomach pain and cramps, thanks to the essential oils of the herb.
- Traditionally used in phytotherapy to help relieve digestive spasms (antispasmodic) and flatulent dyspepsia.
- Helps relieve feverish conditions by promoting sweating.
- Helps relieve nervous conditions.
- Used as an astringent to help relieve diarrhea.
May also help to relieve:
- Stomach upset
- The pain of teething
- Constipation as well as diarrhea
- Reduce fever
- Promote the production of breast milk
Directions for use
Babies: 1-2 drops per ounce of milk in each drink or via breastfeeding. The mother will take 2.5ml of Catnip and Fennel in a cup of water and may take 2-3 times a day.
Children: 1.25 ml three times a day with water.
Adults: 2.5 ml three times a day with water.
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml): Nepeta cataria (catnip) leaf 0.49 ml of a 6:1 extract and Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare (bitter fennel) fruit oil 0.020 ml.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, water.
1. Quantity: 59 ml
- Consult a practitioner prior to use if breasfeeding or taking oral contraceptives, hormone therapy, medications or health products.
- Do not use if pregnant or allergic to anethole or plants of the carrot family.
- If allergies occur, stop use.
- Consult a practitioner is symptoms persist/worsen.