HRP-C has several benefits for the body, including strengthening immunity against many infections.
HRP-C is a yin yang balancing formula developed by the traditional Chinese doctor, Wenwei Xie. When looking for a company to share his formula with, Dr. Xie chose Nature's Sunshine because of NSP's extensive experience in herbal formulation and quality assurance. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which includes the use of herbal medicine, continues to provide primary health care throughout Asia, even in modern times.
- Stimulates the immune response.
- Helps reduce fever Fights chronic infections.
- Helps treat viral infections, herpes, hepatitis, candidiasis, inflammation of the lymph glands, and tonsillitis.
- Improves the body's response to stress.
- Protects the liver from organic poisons.
- Relieves swelling and inflammation.
- Relaxes muscle spasms.
- Purifies the blood and eliminates toxins.
- Chinese herbalists would describe this popular combination as a formula that improves the metal.
- It supports the immune system nutritionally.
Directions for Use
Dosage: Take 2 capsules with a meal twice a day.
* Consult a health care practitioner for extended use.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each VegCap contains Portulaca oleracea (ma chi xian) herb 60 mg, Taraxacum mongolicum (pu gong ying) whole plant 60 mg, Strobilanthes cusia (ma lan) leaf 48 mg, Strobilanthes cusia (ma lan) root 40 mg, Thlaspi arvense (xi ming) whole plant 40 mg, Bupleurum chinense (chai hu) root 36 mg, Scutellaria baicalensis (huang qin) root 28 mg, Typhonium flagelliforme (shui ban xia) rhizome 28 mg, Cinnamomum cassia (rou gi) twig 20 mg, Glycyrrhiza uralensis (gan cao) rhizome 20 mg and Panax ginseng (ren shen) root 20 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose.
- Quantity: 100 caps
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressants, blood thinners, digoxin or if you have diabetes.
- Take as directed by a TCM practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or develop, consult a practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have hypokalemia, high blood pressure or a cardiovascular disorder, if you are taking barbiturates, sedatives, thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or medications that may increase an electrolyte imbalance.
- According to TCM, do not use in cases of yin deficiency with signs of heat, excess heat or absence of a significant chi deficiency, bleeding caused by heat in the blood, cold in the stomach, a deficiency of the stomach or spleen, fire in the liver or a gust of wind.
- Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, headaches or allergies; if necessary, discontinue use.
- May cause drowsiness; use with care if operating heavy machinery.