This baby cleansing gel is soft and respects the fragility of your little one’s skin!
The skin is the biggest organ of the human body. A baby’s skin is particularly fragile because it only produces a small amount of keratin. Keratin is the protein that protects the skin against external pollutants. A newborn’s skin is much thinner than an adult, and is therefore much more able to absorb chemical products. It’s important to choose a cleansing product that respects the delicacy of your baby’s skin.
Why not make a 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash?
For the first few months, body wash is acceptable to use on hair as well, as most babies don’t have very much hair. However, when baby has more hair, shampoo will be more efficient as hair is very different from skin. To reach maximum efficiency, a few distinctions must be made. In addition, there is no “saving” with 2-in-1 formulas, as the total quantity used will be the same.
Directions for Use
More economical than low-priced products
The rich formula of our gel Douce Mousse is more economical than cheaper baby soaps, which are made of more than 80% water, are as thin as water and contain artificial fragrances. Using a small amount of gel, you can gently cleanse your baby for more than 4 months with the same bottles.
Our Douce Mousse Baby Body and Face Cleansing Gel is made from an ultra-gentle plant base with organic ingredients certified by independent and recognized organizations. These certified ingredients assure superior quality products, respectful of natural and organic standards. Our baby shampoo is made with quinoa protein*, aloe vera*, calendula*, chamomile* and mandarin extracts*.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has some very helpful properties for the skin: cellular regeneration, moisturising of the skin, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic. This plant contains a high concentration of vitamins A, E and from the B group, the vitamins that help the skin and hair. It also contains emollients that help to soften the skin.
- Calendula: Calendula has a softening, soothing effect on the skin. In addition to anti-inflammatory properties, it contains antioxidants.
- Chamomile: Chamomile aids in the regeneration of the skin; it has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and scar-healing properties as well.
- Mandarin: Mandarin is very useful for children thanks to its uncontested gentleness and its high concentration of bromine, which calms and soothes. It has an antiseptic, draining** effect and stimulates the lymphatic system.
WE DO NOT USE: Sulfate (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Cocamide (DEA, MEA), Propylene Glycol, Parabens, Synthetic (or artificial) perfumes or fragrances, PEG, EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Artificial Colours, Silicone, Petrolatum…
*ORGANIC ingredients certified by Quebec Vrai
- Quantity: 500 ml
- Other available formats: 240 ml or Bulk
- High quality formula