Try the “Souris Verte” natural sunscreen that will protect your skin from the sun on sunny days!
Souris Verte's natural sunscreen helps prevent sunburn in babies, children and other family members. It quickly penetrates the skin and leaves no trace on application.
Why does it work ?
- Sunscreen: Zinc Oxide (12.35%) and Titanium Dioxide (7.7%).
- Beeswax is used for its protective and cleansing properties for the skin.
- Known for its astringent qualities, the lotus helps to regain smooth and luminous skin and takes care of the skin.
- Shea butter is a wonderful fat rich in vitamins (A, E, D), essential fatty acids (vitamin F) and allantoin, substance promoting the regeneration of tissues.
- Aloe helps relieve skin conditions.
- Honeysuckle is used for its astringent, regenerating, toning and softening properties.
- The essential oils of lavender, mandarin and Roman chamomile are known for their soothing virtues.
- Vitamin E
Directions for Use
Apply abundantly/generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For children under 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer and premature aging of the skin. To reduce this risk, sunscreen should be used regularly with F.P.S. broad spectrum of at least 15 and other protective measures against the sun, such as: limit the time spent in the sun, especially between 10 am and 2 pm, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, a hat and sunglasses. Reapply after 80 minutes swimming or after sweating. Apply again immediately after drying with a towel.
Active Ingredients (Usage): Zinc oxide (12.35%), Titanium dioxide (7.7%).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (INCI): Water, Carthamus Tinctorium (Safflower) Oleosomes, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin*, Cera Alba*, Cetyl Alcohol, Nucifera Nelumbo Leaf Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polygyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Isostearic Acid, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
*Organic ingredients verified by OCQV.
- Available formats: 100 ml and 240 ml.
- SPF 30 Broad spectrum UVA / UVB.
- Water resistant 80 minutes.
- 100% mineral.
- 0% nano.
- Moisturizer with a silky finish.
- Without added fragrance.
- Ideal for sensitive skin or problem skin.
- Health Canada (NPN) Registered Health Product.
- *May contain a slight bubble of water which does not affect the SPF of the sunscreen.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged ski or skin with lesions.
- If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse with water if necessary.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately or call a poison control center.