This organic ointment is very effective in soothing diaper rash and baby’s skin irritations!
This cream is made as an ointment, although mothers are more familiar with the term “cream” as it appears on the label. Like all our products, it has been tested by mothers with a baby suffering from diaper rash. The results were unanimous regarding its effectiveness. The texture, fragrance and were also very much appreciated by customers.
Directions for Use
Applying a thin layer on cleansed and dried skin is enough, so it takes very little to get great results.
In addition to being very effective against diaper rash, many mothers have mentioned that this product is also effective for healing neck rashes on babies who suffer from reflux and for soothing scratches on the skin.
You are using Washable diapers?
Unlike zinc oxide, which leaves a bleaching spot that blocks the cloth’s fibres, we use zinc PCA which doesn’t damage cloth diapers made of natural fabrics such as cotton, bamboo or hemp. For cloth diapers made from synthetic fabrics (polar fleece, suedine), it is advisable to use a diaper made from natural fabrics or a biodegradable diaper during the treatment of diaper rash, as these fabrics seem to be more affected by ingredients such as lanolin, beeswax, shea butter etc.
If you use a disposable insert, and the cream has gone over the edge onto the diaper, wash the spot by hand with water and soap, as soap neutralizes lanolin very well.
International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI)
1. Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed oil: Sunflower Seed Oil, rich in vitamins E & F, it is nourishing and softening. Sunflower Seed Oil doesn’t leave an oily film on the skin because it’s absorbed very quickly.
2. Potato Starch (NON-GMO): Very absorbent, contains no GMOs, as opposed to corn starch.
3. Beeswax: Protects the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and lets it breathe. Rich in vitamin A, it softens, relaxes and nourishes the skin. It also acts as a thickener for the cream.
4. Lanolin: Lanolin is often used as a nipple cream by breastfeeding women as it’s totally safe for babies. Lanolin is added to our cream because it’s a natural emollient and waterproof.
5. Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil: Calendula Oil is perfect for treating skin problems such as rashes, and dry and irritated skin. It’s antiseptic, healing, and anti-inflammatory and helps the skin to build up again.
6. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea Butter contributes to the regulation of moisture in the skin and helps the skin become more elastic.
7. Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed oil: Jojoba Oil is the closest to the oil secreted naturally by our glands. This oil, anti-inflammatory and protective, is more like a liquid wax and helps the skin to regenerate.
8. Tocopherol : Vitamin E
9. Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract: Apricot, antioxidant.
10. Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract: Rosemary purifies the skin and helps it to be healthier.
- Quantity: 20g
- Other available formats: 110g, 220g or Bulk
- High quality formula
- Organic Ingredients verified by Quebec Vrai