This shampoo, with a fresh and delicate fragrance, is gentle on the hair while being zero waste, ecological and 100% of natural origin (vegetable or mineral).
This solid shampoo is made from “La Gaspésienne” beer from the Pit Caribou micro brewery. Brewer's yeast is indeed very beneficial for the skin, hair and nails as well as for eczema and acne. It contains active nutritive substances like proteins, vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements but also antioxidants very effective in eliminating toxins due to pollution! In addition, its solid format makes it very practical for travel.
Benefits of its active ingredients for hair and scalp:
- Rich in Ayurvedic powdered moringa: is renowned for its nutritional qualities.
- Also rich in Ayurvedic neem powder: known to soothe, thanks to its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- White clay: which cleans while giving the hair a silky feel.
- Green clay: rich in mineral salts and trace elements and endowed with a great capacity of adsorption, this clay has purifying virtues.
- Coconut oil: protective, softening and emollient.
- Hemp oil: rich in omega-6 and omega-3, it revitalizes.
- Shea butter: repairing and regenerating action.
- Castor oil: repairs and nourishes dry hair.
- Ayurvedic REETHA powder (soapnuts): which cleanses and beautifies the hair and gives the solid shampoo its foaming power.
- Apple cider vinegar: which helps to help tired hair regain shine and energy thanks to its high content of minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and sugar acids.
- Glycerin (palm oil free): to provide softness and hydration to the hair.
- Balsam fir essential oil: it tones and cleanses.
- Woody fragrance: for its captivating odor.
The surfactants chosen are very mild, biodegradable and approved for natural cosmetics. Derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil (sodium cocoyl isethionate) or coconut (coco-betaine), they give a creamy lather that does not dry the hair or scalp.
Directions for Use
Gently rub the solid shampoo on your wet hair to lather it. Massage on hair and scalp as with a classic shampoo then rinse well.
Always allow the solid shampoo to air dry. Concentrated and economical, each 90 g loaf allows around 60 to 70 shampoos.
Ingredients (INCI): sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco betaine, kaolin, green clay/argile verte, moringa oleifera (moringa) leaf powder, azadirachta indica (neem/margousier) leaf powder, beer/bière, cider vinegar /vinaigre de cidre, cocos nucifera (coconut/noix de coco) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea/karité) butter, cannabis sativa l (hemp/chanvre) seed oil, sapindus mukorossi (soapnut/noix de lavage) fruit shell powder, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin/benjoin) resin extract, vegetable glycerin/glycérine végétale, abies balsamea (balsam fir eo/he sapin baumier) needle oil, parfum.
- Format: 90g.
- 100% natural shampoo.