Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
This pure gel sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerine. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Land Art advantages:
- Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel is pure, sugar free.
- 100% cold stabilized to prevent oxidation and maintain all of the properties intact.
- It is made from the interior portion of the leaf which is delicately removed without solvents, conserving the complete chemical profile and allowing better synergy of all the natural ingredients, ensuring the absence of aloin.
Aloe Vera benefits :
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
- Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Direction to Use
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice. * Shake well before use. *Keep refrigerated after opening.
Ingredients medicinal : Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml * Organic certified by OTCO
Ingredients non medicinal : Water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, citric acid,natural flavours of orange and tangerine, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ascorbic acid, stevia.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.