Extra protection in this time of COVID-19!
Cotton adult face mask with pocket for inserting a filter.
Composed of 2 layers of cotton, with a pocket to insert a filter (filter not included) and a metal part at the nose for adjustment.
For hygienic reasons, this product is a final sale. No refund will be given.
We invite you to purchase a few masks, so that you can rotate among them.
Directions for use
These masks are intended for personal, non-medical use. They will offer you greater safety if you need to go out in public, protecting you and others. However, they are not a substitute for recommended hygiene measures.
Do not exceed 3 hours of use.
Here is some important information to know about masks:
When to use a mask?*
- If you are in good health, you should only use a mask if you have been in contact with a person suspected of being infected with Covid-19.
- However, it may be an extra measure you can take to protect those around you, even if you have no symptoms. It may be useful for short periods of time when physical distance is not possible in public places, such as when you are shopping or using public transportation.**
- Wear a mask if you cough or sneeze.
- The mask is only effective if combined with frequent hand washing with a hydro-alcoholic solution or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, it is important that you know how to use and dispose of it properly.
How to apply, use, remove and dispose of it?
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or soap and water.
- Apply the mask so that it covers your nose and mouth and make sure it fits your face as well as possible.
- When wearing a mask, avoid touching it; whenever touching a used mask, wash your hands with a hydro-alcoholic solution or soap and water.
- When wet, replace with a new mask and do not reuse single-use masks.
* Source: The above information is from the World Health Organization (WHO).
** Source: Health Canada.
For washable masks:
- To remove the mask: remove from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); wash your hands with a hydro-alcoholic solution or soap and water before AND after removal.
- Wash the mask after use and do not reuse it before washing.
- If necessary, place it in a leak-proof bag until washing time and wash the bag as well.
Wash the mask after each use with warm water and detergent.
If necessary, put it in a leak-proof bag until it is time to wash and wash this bag as well.
Handmade in the province of Quebec (Canada) by a mother who is a client of the Capucin!
- We do not guarantee that this mask will protect you from viruses.
- It must be used according to Health Canada and WHO recommendations.