This raspberry scented shampoo is recommended for normal hair!
It will tone your scalp and restore strength, volume and shine to your hair while making it easier to comb. This shampoo, with a fruity raspberry scent, is gentle on the hair while being zero waste, ecological and of natural origin (vegetable or mineral). In addition, its solid format makes it very practical for travel.
Benefits of its active ingredients for hair and scalp:
- White clay: gently cleanses and leaves hair silky.
- Apple cider vinegar: rich in minerals, revitalizes and restores shine to dull hair.
- Colloidal oatmeal: soothing, antioxidant and nourishing.
- Hemp oil: rich in omega-6 and omega-3, revitalizes, nourishes and softens.
- Jojoba oil: easily absorbed by the scalp, normalizes sebum production, stops hair loss, hydrates them and improves shine and suppleness.
- Rosehip powder (wild rose): regenerating thanks to its richness in omega 3, 6 and 9, pro-vitamin A, carotenoids and vitamin E.
- Avocado oil: rich in fatty acids and vitamins, nourishes, protects and restructures dull and dry hair.
- Ayurvedic kachur sugandhi powder: repairs, strengthens and beautifies hair.
- Raspberry seed oil: nourishing and softening.
- Vegetable glycerin (not derived from palm oil): moisturizing and humectant therefore maintains and retains humidity.
- Ayurvedic Ayurvedic Powder from Reetha (soap nut): with its gentle foaming power, cleanses and beautifies.
- The surfactants chosen are very gentle, biodegradable and approved for natural cosmetics. Derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil (sodium cocoyl isethionate) or coconut (coco-betaine), they give a creamy lather that does not dry out the hair or the scalp.
Direction of use
Gently rub the solid shampoo into your wet hair to create a lather. Massage into the hair and scalp as with a classic shampoo, then rinse well. Always allow solid shampoo to air dry. To maximize results, we suggest using one of their conditioners.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco betaine, kaolin, cider vinegar / cider vinegar, avena sativa (oat / oats) kernel powder, cannabis sativa L (hemp / hemp) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip / rosehip) fruit powder, persea gratissima (avocado / avocado) oil, kaempferia galanga (kachur sugandhi) rhizome powder, rubus idaeus (raspberry / raspberry) seed oil, vegetable glycerin / vegetable glycerin, sapindus mukorossi (soapnut / wash nut) fruit powder, perfume, red 27 lake.
- Concentrated and economical, each 85 g bar allows approximately 60 to 70 shampoos.