Hepa-Relief by Capucin is a homeopathic remedy that relieves symptoms of flatulence, bloating and constipation.
Why use this product?
- This formula also has an impact on:
- Eczema or dry skin;
- Bad breath;
- Repeated secretions or persistent nasal congestion;
- Constipation or intestinal laziness;
- Baby acne;
- Persistent secretions in newborn;
- Gastroesophageal reflux.
Direction for use: 1 to 3 times a day
Infants (0-12 months) : 2 sprays
Children (1-5 years old) : 4sprays
Children (6-11 years old) : 6 sprays
Our suggestions in addition to Hepa-Relief by Capucin:
For greater efficiency, it is recommended to drink Chlorophyll and take Bifido Flora Force probiotics for the duration of the treatment.
Thus, the toxins eliminated by the liver will be quickly treated and eliminated by the intestine! Always give Hepa-Relief by Capucin first, wait 10 to 15 minutes and then give the probiotics.
Chlorophyll can be administered 1-3 times a day at a rate of half a teaspoon for children.
Carduus marianus 7CH
Chelidonium majus 7CH
Cinchona officinalis 6CH
Nux vomica 7CH
Lycopodium clavatum 6CH
Podophyllum peltatum 7CH
Non medicinal ingredient: Alcohol
Cautions and Warnings:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult a health care practitioner: If you have a fever, new symptoms or symptoms that worsen for more than 48 hours.
- Discontinue use if symptoms persist or do not improve within 7 days of taking this homeopathic medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Limit use to a period of 30 consecutive days.
- Store in a dry and cool place away from light.
Contraindication and Adverse Reaction: None known.
- Contraindication and Adverse Reaction: None known.