TOOTH-SOOTHE by Capucin is a homeopathic remedy for the effective relief of pain associated with teething.
This formula, approved by Health Canada, effectively relieves inflamed and painful gums, teething fever and irritability.
Directions For Use
Use 1 to 3 times a day.
Infants (0-12 months): 2 sprays
Children (1-5 years old): 4 sprays
Children (6-11 years old): 6 sprays
In case of intense dental flare accompanied by fever, extreme salivation, digestive disorders, gas and/or disturbed sleep Tooth-Soothe by Capucin can be combined with Catnip & Fennel.
Always give Tooth-Soothe by Capucin a minimum of 10 minutes before giving food, milk or Catnip & Fennel.
Aconitum napellus 6 DH
Belladonna 7 CH
Bryonia alba 5 CH
Calcarea carbonica 7 CH
Chamomilla 9 CH
Ferrum phosphoricum 7 CH
Podophyllum peltatum 7 CH
Non medicinal ingredient:
1. 50 ml format
2. What medias say (in French only):
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult a health care practitioner: If you have a fever, new symptoms or symptoms that worsen for more than 48 hours.
- Discontinue use if symptoms persist or do not improve within 7 days of taking this homeopathic medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Limit use to a period of 30 consecutive days.
- Store in a dry and cool place away from light.
Contraindication and adverse reaction: None known.