LITTLE NOSE (formerly called Cold Calm) by Capucin is a homeopathic remedy that offers an effective relief of cold symptoms.
This formula, approved by Health Canada, effectively relieves infectuous or allegic cold symptoms such as:
- Cold shivers;
- Eye irritation;
- Runny nose.
Directions For Use
Use 1 to 3 times a day.
Infants (0-12 months): 2 sprays
Children (1-5 years old): 4 sprays
Children (6-11 years old): 6 sprays
For acute symptoms, repeat every 15 to 60 minutes until improvement, up to a maximum of 12 times daily.
Allium cepa 7CH
Bryonia alba 5CH
Eupatorium perfoliatum 7CH
Euphrasia officinale 5CH
Ferrum phosphoricum 6CH
Arsenicum album 9CH
Non medicinal ingredient:
1. 50 ml format
2. What medias say (in French only):
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult a health care practitioner: If you have a fever, new symptoms or symptoms that worsen for more than 48 hours.
- Discontinue use if symptoms persist or do not improve within 7 days of taking this homeopathic medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Limit use to a period of 30 consecutive days.
- Store in a dry and cool place away from light.
Contraindication and adverse reaction: None known.