Chlorophyll, a general tonic, is the ideal drink for the whole family and for all age groups!
Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that harness the sun’s energy from the process known as photo-synthesis. Chlorophyll is to plants what blood is to humans — it performs metabolic functions such as respiration and growth. Interestingly, the chlorophyll molecule is chemically similar to human blood, except that its central atom is magnesium, not iron as in human blood. The mulberry leaves, from which Nature’s Sunshine’s magnesium-rich chlorophyll comes, is an excellent source of chlorophyll.
Benefits of chlorophyll:
- Supports the detoxification pathways and helps neutralize and eliminate toxins from body tissues;
- Ideal for constipation and digestive disorders (gas, nausea, bloating, burping, etc.);
- Promotes the flow of bile;
- Combats the accumulation of bacteria and fungi in the colon and body tissue. It lowers body odors;
- Helps in better healing;
- Effective for bad breath, abscesses, rashes, gingivitis and sore throat;
- Improves digestion and promotes the flow of bile;
- A natural deodorant that helps fight bad breath.
Directions for Use
Chlorophyll can be mixed in hot or cold water.
Dosage (adults): Mix 2 teaspoons (10 ml) in a glass (250 ml) of water 4 times a day.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
Medicinal ingredients (per 5 ml): 15 mg of sodium-copper derivative of chlorophyll (taken from Morus alba [mulberry] leaves).
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, Glycerin (vegetable), Spearmint oil.
- Format: 473 ml
- Other format available: 946 ml
- Without parabens
- Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have cramps or diarrhea, stop using it and consult your health care practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your health care practitioner.
- May cause discoloration of urine, stool and tongue.