This product is recommended daily to help maintain a healthy balance of flora in the intestinal tract and to support the immune system.
Bifidophilus Flora Force provides billions of beneficial intestinal microorganisms that offer a variety of health benefits. This product contains the bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium longum, in addition to two additional strains, namely L. casei and L. rhamnosus for a more complete probiotic formula and additional support for the immune system. The activities of these microorganisms translate into many health benefits, including the synthesis of B vitamins, the production of antibodies for a strong immune system, and the health of the urinary and intestinal tract. To ensure the potency of this product, NSP also adds prebiotics and fructo-oligosaccharides (short and long chains), which support the growth of these beneficial organisms. More than 200 clinical and animal studies support the use of short chain FOS for health benefits. These include increased absorption of minerals, improved bone health and immune function, and relief of minor symptoms associated with a sour stomach.
Benefits of Bifidophilus Flora Force:
- Promotes good digestion and good elimination.
- Fights diarrhea and helps reduce the risk of developing it.
- Promotes the production of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K in the intestinal tract.
- Improves the function of the immune system.
- Helps maintain the health of the vagina and urinary tract.
Directions for Use
Adult dosage: Take one or two capsules daily with a meal.
Child dosage: Take one capsule daily with a meal.
Storage: Refrigerate or freeze to ensure freshness.
Medicinal ingredients (each capsule contains): Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.25 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.25 billion, Lactobacullus casei one billion and Bifidobacterium longum 500 million friendly bacteria.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, water), Inulin, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium stearate.
- Quantity: 90 capsules
- Do not use if the inner seal is missing or damaged.
- If you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care therapist before using this product.
- If digestive upset occurs, worsens, or persists beyond three days, discontinue use of this product and consult a health care therapist.
- If you have a weakened immune system, do not use this product.
- This product has come into contact with milk. Do not use this product if you are allergic to milk.