Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
Sweet basil and bitter orange essential oils are used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches. Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calming.
Directions for Use
Adults (18 years and older):
- Topical local application: add 4 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable oil and apply to forehead and temples at 15 minute intervals up to 3 times daily.
- Do not use undiluted essential oil.
- For occasional use only.
- Do not use by mouth.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if necessary, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Store at room temperature.
Mentha x piperita (peppermint essential oil) (flowering branch) 50%, Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang essential oil) (flower) 20%, Citrus aurantium (bitter orange essential oil) (flower) 15%, Ocinum basilicum (sweet basil essential oil) (flowering top) 10%, Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile essential oil) (flowering top) 5%.
Format: 10 ml.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Centre.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner before using.
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight for 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If skin is damaged, irritated or sensitive, do not use this product.
- Known adverse reactions : If nausea, dizziness, headache, allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.