Long, round cut with short sleeves for better protection of clothing during meals.
DID YOU KNOW? Each bib saves 3 plastic bottles abandoned in our oceans and landfills.
The bib of choice to start feeding your baby, for messy snacks for older kids, and for family outings! It can be rolled up and taken anywhere, machine washed, and matches the style of your mini!
- After meals, rinse with cold soapy water and let dry
- Put in the washing machine in cold water with a soap without fabric softener
- DO NOT wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric)
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric)
- Air dry (recommended method)
- DO NOT dry in the dryer (this could damage the fabric)
- To avoid stains, use a stain remover Marseille soap
- This bib is 100% made in Quebec.
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made of recycled water bottles
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transportation, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibers
- One size fits all for babies from 6 to 24 months & evolves with its two-level adjustment in the neck and on each arm
- Easy to put on and take off for baby with the adapted snaps