DID YOU KNOW? Each bib collects 3 plastic bottles abandoned in our oceans and landfills.
The bib of choice for starting feeding with baby, for messy snacks for older kids, and for family outings! It rolls up and goes everywhere, is machine washable, and matches the style of your mini!
- This bib is 100% made in Quebec
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made of recycled water bottles
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transportation, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibers
- One size fits all for babies from 0 to 24 months & evolves with its two-level adjustment in the neck and on each arm
- Easy to put on and take off for baby with the adapted snaps
- Long and round cut, with long sleeves, for a better protection of clothes during meals
- After meals, rinse with cold soapy water and let dry
- Put in the washing machine with a soap without fabric softener
- DO NOT wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric)
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric)
- Air dry (recommended method) or machine dry at LOW temperature
- DO NOT dry on high heat (this could damage the fabric)
To avoid stains, use a stain remover Marseille soap