As warm as a boot and ultra light!
- The outer shell (upper part) of the boot is made of waterproof nylon with a breathable membrane, a feature sought after in all good outdoor clothing.
- The CHIC-CHOCS are insulated with synthetic fill that traps heat and promotes moisture wicking.
- The fleece lining makes them even warmer and cozier.
- Soft and durable non-slip outsole.
Directions for Use
- CHIC-CHOCS booties can be worn with a sock or a light slipper.
- Adjusts with two easy adjustment cords to keep the foot from falling off.
- Parents, please be aware that your child may be more sensitive to the cold.
- We suggest you limit use on abrasive surfaces such as concrete or asphalt to avoid premature wear of the sole.
- Ideal for the sled, the baby carrier, the stroller or when camping.
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Various criteria vary the comfort zone: physical condition, humidity level, nutrition, fatigue, shelter, altitude, etc.
- Adapt your Sherpa product to the activity you plan to do.
The fabrics used are waterproof and windproof. However, it cannot be considered waterproof like a rain boot or adequate for playing in the snow.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- It is best to air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Comfortable in temperatures down to -25°C. The suggested temperature for our products is indicative.
- Outer: 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 100% Maxsoft TM polyester.
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece.
- Proudly made in Quebec / Canada.
- Sherpa offers a limited lifetime warranty on its products. This warranty covers manufacturing defects only. The manufacturer is the sole arbiter of whether damage is a manufacturing defect or non-warranted wear and tear.