Warm, light and waterproof boots for babies!
- Warm and light bootie for indoor use and for the cool days of fall, spring and even winter.
- Perfect for little chilly feet! The fleece lining makes the MOKI boot warm and cozy.
- Easy to put on with the large Velcro opening, they will stay in place thanks to the elastic band at the ankle.
- A thin layer of PowderfillTM performance insulation traps heat and promotes moisture wicking.
- The exterior of the MOKI boot is made of waterproof nylon.
- The non-slip sole is flexible and resistant.
Directions for Use
The MOKI boot can be used indoors as a warm boot. It can also be used in the baby carrier, stroller or car seat for cooler days in the fall and spring. Combined with the use of a Sherpa car seat or stroller cover, this boot can also be used in the winter season. Parents, be careful; your child may be more sensitive to the cold.
The MOKI boot is not designed to play in water like a rain boot, it is made of waterproof fabric, but it is not waterproof. To avoid premature wear of the sole, we suggest that you limit its use on abrasive surfaces such as concrete or asphalt. Dress your child appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Various criteria vary the comfort zone: physical condition, humidity level, nutrition, fatigue, shelter, altitude, etc.
- Adapt your Sherpa product to the activity you plan to do.
- MOKI boots are hand washable in cold water.
- It is best to air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Made of fleece and a soft non-slip sole, your little one's feet will stay warm.
- Use indoors or outdoors (down to -5°C). The suggested temperature for our products is indicative.
- Available sizes: 0-6 / 6-12 / 12-18 / 18-24 months.
- Outer - 100% nylon.
- Insulation - 100% polyester PowderfillTM.
- Lining - 100% polyester fleece.
- Proudly made in Quebec / Canada.
- Sherpa offers a limited lifetime warranty on its products. This warranty covers manufacturing defects only. The manufacturer is the only one to decide if the damage is a manufacturing defect or non-warranted wear and tear.