Voted Best Kids' Water Bottle by Outside magazine in the "Best Kids' Winter Gear of 2020" contest.
Kids will love sipping from their FROST reusable water bottle, while parents can rest easy knowing that water, juice, chocolate milk or any other favorite beverage will stay cold and fresh for hours. This colorful bottle features an interior silicone straw that makes it easy to drink without tipping, allowing kids to stay healthily hydrated. The FROST kids stainless steel water bottle features EcoVessel's signature TriMax® triple insulation and insulates drinks throughout the day.
- Triple TriMax Insulation.
- The bottle is made of high quality stainless steel.
- Keeps cold and fresh for up to 36 hours (depending on outside temperatures).
- Fits most lunch boxes and bags.
- Soft touch handle with silicone pad.
- Drink without tipping with a silicone straw.
- Protective Silicone Bumper: The included silicone bumper helps protect the FROST when dropped. As an added bonus, it helps silence the noise when you put it on the table or any other surface, even when it's full of water.
- Easy and Comfortable Spout: The FROST Insulated Kids Water Bottle has been redesigned with a non-removable spout lid that makes it easy and comfortable to drink anytime, anywhere.
- Easy to carry for easy use: The newly redesigned Frost lid has a built-in rubber handle to help your child keep their bottle in hand no matter what they're doing.
- No condensation to keep hands dry.
- Volume: 12 oz.
- Diameter (bottom): 8 cm.
- Height: 19 cm.
- The spout can be a choking hazard if chewed, bitten or detached.
- Check the spout each time you use it to make sure there are no tears or damage and that it is secure.
- DO NOT USE if the spout is damaged.
- NOTE: The spouts are NOT removable on these bottles. If a spout comes off, STOP using it immediately.