late September walks through those brightly colored orchards, family apple crisps enjoyed in the late afternoon - the smell of a gourmet, floral blend & sprinkled with autumn spices and notes of cinnamon bark
top notes: apple, cinnamon, orange
heart notes: pumpkin, peach
base notes: vanilla, white musk
Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draft or near flammable materials;
- Never leave the candle unattended or within the reach of children and pets;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, resulting in an uneven and incomplete burning of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, no more / Never exceed 4 hours/cycle.
-Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or anything else that has fallen on the surface or into the wax bath.
Particularly in the case of wooden wicks:
- Cut the wooden wick to 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build up then the flame gets small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
Just don't leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
That feeling you get when you bite into the first fresh, sweet apple you pick off the apple tree...
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register