Symbiose has a great concern for quality and produces with care and rigorous know-how.
The soy wax used is all natural and contains no additives or colorants. This special edition candle is flavored with phthalate-free oils to provide a superior scent that holds well in the wax and effectively perfumes the entire room (see Aromatherapy line for essential oil candles only).
- lasts 50% longer than kerosene wax
- can be washed with soap and water
- is soot-free and smoke-free
- is natural and of vegetable origin
- no after-odour except that of the aromatic oil
In addition, the jar is reusable, so it is almost entirely ZERO WASTE!
Lasts approximately 50 hours in a 212g reusable glass jar.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
***Before first use :
- Wicks require a little attention before use. Remove burnt ends before lighting.
- Cut the wick to 1/4 inch high. A wick that is too long may result in a high flame, uneven melting, and therefore a shorter burning time.
- Place the candle on a stable surface protected from heat.
***While the candle is lit:
- When using the candle for the first time, we recommend that you let it burn long enough, a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
- This will prevent a small "tunnel" from forming in the center of the candle, around the wick, which could cause the wick to go out on subsequent uses. The more evenly the wax melts the first time, the more evenly it will melt afterwards.
- If the flame is very small, there may be burnt bits on the wick, just remove them.
- It is also possible to easily cut the wick with a nail cutter if it is too long (which can happen the first time you use it).
Don't try to melt the wax stuck to the sides, which will turn your entire pot black. Let it heat up long enough to give it a chance to melt. If it did not burn evenly the first time, it may not burn evenly again.
Symbiose Herbo & Aroma candles are hand-cast, one by one.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register