Our Milk Thistle Tincture acts as a liver protector and helps support optimal liver function.
Used in herbal medicine as a liver protector and to help support liver function.
- The classic liver tonic plant
- Helps treat liver disease and prevent liver damage
- Helps detoxify the liver after alcohol abuse, drug use (pharmaceutical and recreational) and environmental chemical overload.
- The WHO monograph confirms its use as a supportive treatment for acute and chronic hepatitis.
Who is it for?
- Use our Milk Thistle Tincture if you are looking to tone and regenerate your liver.
Directions for Use
- Adults and teens (15 years and older): 1.2-2.4 ml (36-72 drops).
- Adolescents (12-14 years): 0.6-1.2 ml (18-36 drops).
- All doses should be taken 3 times a day with a little water on an empty stomach.
Medicinal ingredients: certified organic milk thistle (Silybum marianum, seed).
Non-medicinal ingredients : distilled water, certified organic alcohol.
Format: 50 ml.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Known adverse reactions: ◦Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) has been reported; in this case, discontinue use.