A candle with the fresh scent of basil and a slightly sweet touch of strawberries
It has everything to conquer the nose and leave chills in everyone!
Advantages of soy wax
- lasts 50% longer than kerosene wax
- can be washed with soap and water
- no soot or smoke
- natural, vegetable origin
- no after smell except for the aromatic oil
Directions for Use
Before the first use:
- Wicks require a little care before use. Make sure to remove any burnt ends before lighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch in height. A wick that is too long may result in a high flame, uneven melting, and therefore a shorter burning time.
- Place the candle on a stable surface protected from heat.
While the candle is lit:
- At the time of your first use, we advise you to let the candle burn long enough, a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
- This will prevent a small 'tunnel' from forming in the center of the candle around the wick, which will cause the wick to go out on subsequent uses. The more evenly the wax melts the first time, the more evenly it will melt afterwards.
A problem with your wick?
*Check these points before giving up
- If the fire flame is very small .... there may be burnt bits on your wick... remove them
- you can easily cut with a nail clipper to make sure the wick is 1/4 inch long.
- Don't try to melt the wax stuck to the sides...it will turn your entire pot black. Let it heat up long enough to give it a chance to re-melt.... but if it didn't burn evenly the first time...possible it won't burn evenly anymore:S
Lifetime : 212 grams candle (+/- 50 hrs if used properly)