Practical, reliable and economical, our pocket diaper is definitely the everyday diaper you need!
- Our pocket diapers have 2 openings for easy insert placement and washing.
- Each diaper comes with 2 bamboo inserts.
- The double gusset offers you superior protection against leaks.
- The inside of the diaper is made of suedecloth (100% polyester) for an incomparable dry effect.
- The 4 rows of snaps at the front of the diaper allow for a perfect fit.
Directions for Use
Use the snaps at the front of the diaper to adjust the height.
Before the first use
We recommend washing the diapers and inserts twice before their first use. This allows the fabric to have a maximum absorption and to get rid of the sewing threads that would have stuck during the manufacturing.
- Close the velcro on the flaps after use. Place soiled diapers in a bucket (dry) or in a soiled diaper bag.
- Wash diapers every 2-3 days. It is important not to rinse diapers before storing them and if you must rinse, then hang your diaper or wash within 24 hours.
- Note that you do not need to remove the inserts before washing them, they will come out on their own thanks to our two openings.
- Do not soak the diapers. They must be kept dry.
- A good storage system should not leave any odor. It is preferable to store in an open bag to avoid creating humidity problems and persistent odors.
A good routine will keep your clothes odor free.
- Rinse with cold water. This will get rid of any stool residue.
- Regular wash cycle:
- Warm water cycle (40º)
- Do not put too much water in the washer.
- The diapers must be able to rub against each other.
- If your water is hard, do not do a second rinse and use a powder detergent.
- Soap should not contain fabric softener.
- Do not use baby detergent that is not concentrated enough to wash diapers properly.
- We recommend that inserts and diapers be dried in the dryer the vast majority of the time.
- This step tightens the threads and "caches" the polyurethane that covers your outer fabric (waterproof membrane).
- Be careful not to handle the diapers when they are hot and not to over dry them!
- You can also dry your diapers flat.
- It is possible to occasionally lay your inserts and diapers outside since the sun is a whitening agent and it also has antibacterial properties, but be careful!
- Please note that laying your diapers outside often will cause the elastics to dry out and wear out prematurely, thus voiding our warranty.
- Size : 10 - 35 lb
- Washable diaper : 100% Polyester
- Bamboo Insert: 70% Bamboo, 30% Polyester
- Absorption of the insert: 6.5 oz
- *Each pocket diaper comes with 2 bamboo inserts
- This item is CPSIA certified.
- No BPA, phthalates, or lead.