To help relieve premenstrual stress (PMS) and menopausal symptoms as well as colds and coughs
Chemotyped organic essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.
Geranium Bourbon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to help relieve premenstrual tension (PMS) and menopausal symptoms as well as colds and coughs.
The name "Bourbon" refers to the cultivar (variety), which can be either Pelargonium graveolens or Pelargonium asperum. It is cultivated in Reunion Island and Madagascar mainly. Very used in perfumery with its sweet and flowery notes, reminding the rose, the geranium enters in particular in the composition of numerous perfumes. The essential oil comes from the leaves and not from the flowers.
- Botanical name : Pelargonium x asperum
- Part of the plant extracted : Flowering top
- Origin : Madagascar
- Culture : Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Extraction method : Steam distillation
- Odor: Dewy, fruity
- Color: Light to dark green
Directions for Use
Topical (Adults) :
- Mix 1 to 5 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil ;
- Apply locally on the affected area 3 times a day.
Inhalation (Respiratory system):
- Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of boiling water or diffuser.
- Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
CERTIFICATE(S) OF ANALYSIS
VHE124B Geranium Bourbon 11-0002 COAGC.pdf
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY.
- DO NOT USE ORALLY.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED ESSENTIAL OIL.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Centre.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner before using this product.
- May cause an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rash, irritation and dermatitis and/or respiratory tract irritation); if so, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use on inflamed, damaged, irritated, sensitive or dermatitis skin. Avoid exposing treated areas to the sun. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.