Newborn Mme & Co diaper is the best to start at the begining with your new baby!
The Mme & Co newborn diaper is ideal for starting cloth diapers with your baby right from the start. Smaller than the one size diaper, baby will be more comfortable!
So here is a unique all-in-one hybrid model with a pocket. Its long linear insert allows it to fold more forward or backward depending on the desired absorbency and the pocket allows it to add more inserts as baby grows.
Specifics of the newborn diaper:
- Size: 6 lbs to 20 lbs.
- Integrated highly absorbent linear foldable insert forming 4 layers of bamboo (340 gms).
- A double external gusset (double elastic) allows to keep inside the diaper everything that needs to stay inside.
- Inside in AWJ (athletic fabric) for a better effect when dry.
- Possibility to put the natural fibres of the insert directly on baby's buttocks or in the pocket.
- A good investment, as it will last several months.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Has 3 rows of snap fasteners.
1. Preparation of new diapers
- Before the first use, we recommend to wash and dry your diapers and inserts three times, in order to tighten the fibres and avoid leaks!
- First wash with detergent, other washes in clear water.
- Machine dry, set the heat to the regular cycle.
- Make sure diapers are completely dry.
2. Regular wash
- Use the highest level of water and wash diapers every 2-3 days.
- Machine wash diapers separately from your clothes.
- Rinse in cold water followed by a long cycle of warm or hot water.
- Use a soap recommended for cloth diapers, without fabric softener.
- Rinse in warm or hot water.
- Always use about 15 diapers per load to promote friction. If you have fewer, use less water or add towels or pieces of clothing.
Note: Never use the sanitary cycle since it destroys the components of the diaper.
- Dry diapers in the machine, on a tumble dryer or ideally on a clothesline.
- Outer layers (PUL Colour) can be put in the dryer but it is recommended to let them dry in the open air to increase their lifespan. A too high drying temperature could cause them to lose their waterproofness.
- Absorption: 80% bamboo (bamboo terry), 20% polyester.
- Exterior: 100 % polyester (PUL)
- Interior: 100 % polyester
- Designed in Canada.
- Made in China.
- Do not use zinc-based creams in cloth diapers, they will be damaged and affect the absorption of your diapers. You can use coconut oil for example or other zinc-free diaper cream.
- Contrary to what you may hear or think, diapers should not be rinsed when soiled (they may be mouldy). Simply store them in a waterproof cloth bag.