Mme & Co all-in-one, the revolutionary and unique cloth diaper!
Designed entirely by Mme & Co, there is no other one on the market like this! It absorbs up to twice as much as other recognized all-in-one brands.
Performing day and night, you will no longer worry about leaks.
- Size: One size (10-35 lbs).
- High absorption.
- Fast drying.
- Natural fibres.
- Bamboo velour interior dry effect.
- Waterproof sweater band on the belly to ensure a complete dry effect.
- Double external gussets on the thighs for a better fit.
- Removable insert to modulate absorption needs and a fixed insert.
- Has 4 rows of snaps.
- No folding, it's ready to go!
- Guaranteed for 2 years.
1. Preparation of new diapers
- Before the first use, we recommend to wash and dry your diapers three times, in order to tighten the fibres and avoid leaks!
- First wash with detergent, other washes in clear water.
- Machine dry, set the heat to the regular cycle.
- Make sure diapers are completely dry.
2. Regular wash
- Use the highest level of water and wash diapers every 2-3 days.
- Machine wash diapers separately from your clothes.
- Rinse in cold water followed by a long cycle of warm or hot water.
- Use a soap recommended for cloth diapers, without fabric softener.
- Rinse in warm or hot water.
- Always use about 15 diapers per load to promote friction. If you have fewer, use less water or add towels or pieces of clothing.
Note: Never use the sanitary cycle since it destroys the components of the diaper.
- Dry diapers in the machine, on a tumble dryer or ideally on a clothesline.
- Outer layers (PUL Colour) can be put in the dryer but it is recommended to let them dry in the open air to increase their lifespan. A too high drying temperature could cause them to lose their waterproofness.
- One size.
- Absorption capacity: 16 oz.
- Interior: 80% bamboo, 20% polyester.
- Insert: 70% bamboo, 20% cotton, 10% polyester.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
- Designed in Canada.
- Made in China.
- Do not use zinc-based creams in cloth diapers, they will be damaged and affect the absorption of your diapers. You can use coconut oil for example or other zinc-free diaper cream.
- Contrary to what you may hear or think, diapers should not be rinsed when soiled (they may be mouldy). Simply store them in a waterproof cloth bag.