Grow with me and promote autonomy!
Mme & Co potty training pants are designed to help your child's transition to potty training. Absorbent enough for big messes, they're great for the car, grocery store or on a visit!
- Size: Approximately 25 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Made of three layers of microfiber and one layer of bamboo.
- They have three rows of snaps on the sides for easy adjustment and to remove the panties in case of heavy damage!
- The inside is made of bamboo to allow the child to feel wet and to develop potty training skills.
1. Preparation of new training pants
- Before the first use, we recommend to wash and dry your training pants three times, in order to tighten the fibres and avoid leaks!
- First wash with detergent, other washes in clear water.
- Machine dry, set the heat to the regular cycle.
- Make sure training pants are completely dry.
2. Regular wash
- Use the highest level of water and wash training pants every 2-3 days.
- Machine wash training pants separately from your clothes.
- Rinse in cold water followed by a long cycle of warm or hot water.
- Use a soap recommended for cloth diapers, without fabric softener.
- Rinse in warm or hot water.
- Always use about 15 training pants per load to promote friction. If you have fewer, use less water or add towels or pieces of clothing.
Note: Never use the sanitary cycle since it destroys the components of the diaper.
- Dry training pants in the machine, on a tumble dryer or ideally on a clothesline.
- It is recommended to let them dry in the open air to increase their lifespan. A too high drying temperature could cause them to lose their waterproofness.
- 80% bamboo, 20% laminated polyester.
- Designed in Canada.
- Made in China.