The ideal insert to grow with baby!
Scalable version: Long rectangle of two layers (rectangle to fold in three made on the long) of french terry of bamboo / high performance organic cotton. Day insert that can be used at night during the first weeks of life.
- Absorption: Newborn: 6.1 ounces Single size: 9.5 ounces
- Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers. Can be folded to fit into the maximum buttoned layers (single to smallest layers). They can be placed in a pocket or directly on the baby's skin.
- 100% natural fibers of unequaled flexibility and softness, allowing baby to be free in his movements (ideal for motor development)
- Bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and holds fluids well (no compression leaks especially during the portage or sitting).
- Optimum absorption after 10 washes.
- NO Microfiber: Microfiber is a very fine synthetic fiber, made from polyester and polyamide, derived from the petrochemical (petroleum) industry. It can cause compression leakage and dry baby's skin. In addition, the microfiber is not compostable. It leaves negative ecological traces. We prefer not to use it, as there are other interesting options.
- Machine wash and dry (low temperature drying) / avoid softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (two layers only).
- Dimensions: Newborn: 27 X 4 inches Single size: 33 X 4.5 inches
- All Arigalie Collections inserts are made of 100% natural fibers (70% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton)
- An insert not treated with chemicals. It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small spots on the fabric as it has not been milled / processed in the factory.
- Fabric washed and dried before cutting, promoting stability and absorption of the fabric.
- Fabric made to measure for Arigalie Collections Inc. in Montreal.
- Insert designed and manufactured with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.