FibreSMART is the perfect daily fibre supplement that helps maintain good health, alleviate constipation and improve digestion. FibreSMART is also the perfect companion for cleansing!
FibreSMART is much more than just fiber. This fiber supplement combines soluble and insoluble fiber in equal proportions and is blended with herbs. Available in a convenient form, FibreSMART® Dietary Fiber Powder can be mixed with water or juice to help support daily bowel health.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 or 2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5 g) daily.
- Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 cup (250 mL) of liquid or soft food (e.g. yogurt).
- Allow 12 hours to 3 days for effects to be felt.
- Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications.
- Consult a health care practitioner before extending use beyond 3 months.
- No refrigeration required.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- To keep product fresh longer, refrigerate after opening.
Each serving (7.5 g) contains:
Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum), defatted certified organic 5,500 mg, Acacia gum (Acacia senegal) certified organic 1,400 mg, Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) 400 mg, L-glutamine 50 mg, Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) 50 mg, Triphala 50 mg, Indian gooseberry fruit (Emblica o cinalis) 16.7 mg, Belleric myrobolan fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 16.7 mg, Chebula myrobolan fruit (Terminalia chebula) 16.7 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients : Stevia rebaudiana leaf, maltodextrin. Free of nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, eggs, dairy products, soy, seafood (fish, shellfish, mollusks), animal products, artificial colors and unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers.
- Each dose of FibreSMART® Dietary Fiber Powder provides 5 grams of flaxseed-based fiber to help the digestive tract function properly.
- The products use ingredients that work with the intestinal tract, such as marshmallow root and slippery elm bark.
- It provides 5,500 mg of certified organic flax seed and 1,400 mg of certified organic acacia fiber.
- Non-GMO: This product does not contain any genetically modified materials.
- Dairy, gluten and soy free.
- Canadian Quality Verified: All Renew Life Canada products undergo rigorous testing.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications that inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids), have sudden changes in bowel habits that have lasted more than 2 weeks, have undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or are unable to produce a bowel movement after taking a laxative.
- Consult a health care practitioner if constipation persists after one week of use, if symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever are present (as these symptoms may indicate abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, disease of the esophagus and/or upper stomach [cardia], existing or potential obstruction of the bowel, paralysis of the bowel, megacolon, fecal impaction, intestinal inflammation, or appendicitis), or if you have chest pain or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen.
- In rare cases, hypersensitivity may occur; in such cases, discontinue use of the product.
- May cause temporary flatulence and bloating. Do not use if you have diabetes mellitus. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.