With no flavor or texture, Organic Transparent Fiber is a convenient choice.
Organic Clear Fiber is 100% organic acacia fiber that provides 9 grams of fiber per serving. Organic Clear Fiber is a soluble fiber supplement that mixes well with food and liquid.
- Helps with digestive balance and supports intestinal health.
Directions for Use
- Dissolves easily.
- Easy to ingest, the powder mixes well with liquids and soft foods, such as yogurt, soups and applesauce.
- Mix two level scoops of powder (10 g) with 250 - 500 mL of liquid per day.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
- For better dissolution, shake the product in the liquid (use a mixing glass).
- Consult a health care practitioner before extending the use of this product beyond 3 months.
- No refrigeration required.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Each serving (10 g) contains:
Certified organic* acacia gum (Acacia senegal) 10 g. *Provides 8.1 g of fiber per serving.
Non-medicinal ingredients: None. Contains no corn, dairy, egg, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish and shellfish), sesame, soy, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, animal products, artificial colors or unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers.
- GMO-free: This product does not contain any genetically modified materials.
- Dairy, gluten and soy free.
- Canade quality verified: all Renew Life Canada products are subjected to rigorous testing.
- If you experience abdominal pain, nausea, fever (as these symptoms may indicate abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, esophageal and/or upper gastric outlet [UGO] disease, (e.g., existing or potential bowel obstruction, bowel paralysis, megacolon, fecal impaction, intestinal inflammation or appendicitis) or vomiting, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if you have difficulty swallowing and/or have an intestinal obstruction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after ingestion of this product.
- Do not use in diabetes mellitus where blood glucose levels are difficult to control.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking medications that inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g., opioids, loperamide).
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- May cause temporary flatulence and bloating.
- Keep out of reach of children.