Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
Supreme Flora Daily Care Probiotics provide 50 billion active cultures to help support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. This powerful daily probiotic supplement is formulated with multiple bacterial strains. Each dose provides 50 billion active cultures from 12 different strains, including a blend of lactobacilli (20 billion active cultures) and bifidobacteria (30 billion active cultures), and comes in a convenient once-a-day capsule.
- Source of probiotics that can help maintain beneficial intestinal flora.
- DRcaps® targeted delivery system using an acid-resistant vegetable capsule, which allows the probiotic bacteria to resist gastric acidity and thus reach the intestines in their active form.
Directions for use
Children (6 to 12 years old), teenagers (13 to 17 years old) and adults (18 years old and over):
- Take 1 capsule per day.
- If taking antibiotics and/or antifungals, take the capsule at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking the medication.
- No refrigeration required.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BI-04).
- Whole cells 20 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14).
- Whole cells 11.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019).
- Whole cells 5 billion CFU Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37).
- Whole cells 3 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (BI-05).
- Whole cells 2 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115).
- Whole cells 2 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33).
- Whole cells 2 billion CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06).
- Whole cells 1 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (Bi-26).
- Whole cells 1 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-07).
- Whole cells 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11).
- Whole cells 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32).
- Whole cells 500 million CFU.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetable capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (sucrose, trehalose, dipotassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gum acacia), microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
- GMO-free: this product does not contain genetically modified materials.
- Free of eggs, gluten, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulfites, tree nuts, wheat, artificial colors and preservatives, and binding agents.
- If fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain occurs, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) develop, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Do not use in the presence of an immune deficiency (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, long-term steroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.