Daily intake: helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health in babies and children.
Renew Life® FloraBABY probiotic supplement is specially formulated for babies with multiple bacterial strains and can be given starting one day after birth.
- Renew Life® FloraBABY with 2 billion active cultures is used in the neonatal intensive care unit of over 40 Canadian hospitals.
- Daily intake: helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health in babies and children.
- FloraBABY probiotics have been clinically studied and can be given to babies from one day after birth.
Directions for Use
- This supplement comes as an unflavored powder that is easy to mix with warm or cold drinks, such as infant formula, water, juice or milk, and/or soft foods, such as applesauce.
- It can also be made into a paste and applied to the nipple during breastfeeding.
Infants (0 to 1 year):
- Mix 1 scoop (500 mg) daily with cold or lukewarm water, juice, milk or other liquid immediately before use.
- Do not mix with hot foods or liquids.
Adults, adolescents and children over 1 year of age:
- Mix 2 scoops (1 g) daily with cold or warm water, juice, milk or other liquid immediately before use.
- Do not mix with hot food or liquids.
- This dose can be taken up to 3 times a day.
- If taking antibiotics, administer the dose at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking the medication.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Do not expose to heat.
Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) - Whole cells 600 million CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) - Whole cells 500 million CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) - Whole cells 400 million CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (HA-116) - Whole cells 300 million CFU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose).
- Each dose provides 2 billion active cultures from 5 different strains, including a mixture of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and bifidobacteria, including the strain Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis.
- Free of eggs, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, shellfish), sesame, tree nuts, wheat, artificial colors and binding agents.
- Allergen: This product contains milk and soy.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to milk or soy.
- If fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain occurs, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) develop, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Do not use in the presence of an immune deficiency (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, long-term steroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For infants 0 to 1 year of age, consult a health care practitioner if use of this product is expected to continue beyond 6 consecutive weeks.