Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
This daily probiotic supplement for children is formulated with multiple bacterial strains and comes in a chewable tablet to be taken once daily. Each dose provides 10 billion active cultures from 9 different strains, including a blend of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
- Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
- Source of probiotics that can help maintain beneficial intestinal flora.
- Delicious berry flavor.
Directions for Use
Adults, teenagers and children from 3 years old:
- Chew 1 tablet per day.
- If taking antibiotics, take the tablet at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking the medication.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-02).
- Whole cells 3 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (BI-26).
- Whole cells 2 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve (BB-03).
- Whole cells 250 million CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (BL-05).
- Whole cells 250 million CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14).
- Whole cells 2.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus fermentum (LF-33).
- Whole cells 500 million CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32).
- Whole cells 500 million CFU Lactobacillus salvarius (LS-33).
- Whole cells 500 million CFU Lactobacillus casei (LC-11).
- Whole cells 500 million CFU.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Xylitol, stearic acid, berry flavor, red raspberry crystals, citric acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide (silica), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (dipotassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, sucrose, trehalose, magnesium sulfate, maltodextrin, sodium L-aspartate, sodium chloride).
Free of eggs, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, shellfish), sesame, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, artificial colors and preservatives and fillers.
- Allergen: this product has come into contact with milk and soy.
- Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.
- If fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain occurs, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) develop, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Do not use in the presence of an immune deficiency (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, long-term steroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.