The clean, zesty aroma of lemon has a remarkable cleansing effect on body and home. Lemon essential oil has a invigorating citrus fragrance that evokes sunshine in a bottle. It takes 3,000 lemons to make 1 kilo (roughly two pounds) of essential oil. That means one drop of oil is equal to 20 lemons! Stimulating and versatile, Lemon oil provides a burst of freshness for a variety of household uses.
Recommendations (adults only):External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use: Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath: Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation: Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential o. il to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes. Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses: Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.
Medicinal Ingredients: Citrus limon (lemon essential oil) fruit peel 100%
A burst of freshness for a variety of household uses
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register