Relieve indigestion, nausea and digestive disorders
IntestiNEW® is an easy-to-mix powder that contains soothing herbal ingredients to support the health of the intestinal mucosa.
- IntestiNEW® helps to replenish and repair the lining of the intestinal tract.
- It contains ginger root, an ingredient known for its ability to relieve indigestion, nausea and digestive disorders.
- Taken daily. Designed to support digestive health, this powdered product is available in a therapeutic strength to help maximize the benefits of the formula. One scoop per day can provide long-term benefits to intestinal health. It contains 5000 mg of L-glutamine and 200 mg of N-acetylglucosamine per dose.
Directions for Use
- Take one scoop daily, mixed with water, in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Consult a health care practitioner before extending use beyond 6 weeks.
- No refrigeration required.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Each scoop (5.4 g serving) contains:
- L-glutamine 5,000 mg.
- N-acetylglucosamine 200 mg.
- Gamma-oryzanol (Oryza sativa - rice bran oil) 125 mg.
- American geranium root (Geranium maculatum 18,75 mg.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) 18,75 mg.
- Calendula officinale (Calendula offcinalis) 18,75 mg.
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 18.75 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: None.
- Non-GMO: This product does not contain any genetically modified materials. Dairy, gluten and soy free.
- Canadian Quality Verified: All Renew Life Canada products undergo rigorous testing.
- Free of peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, fish, artificial colors and preservatives, and unnecessary binders and fillers.
- Allergen: this product contains N-acetylglucosamine from shellfish.
- Do not use this product if allergic to shellfish or mollusks.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if sensitive to plants in the Asteraceae/compound family (e.g., marigold).
- If you have severe illness, kidney disease or dietary restrictions in protein, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- If abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs, discontinue use unless directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.