The Physiomat support belt offers an innovative, comfortable and practical solution for sportswomen who wish to protect their back and perineum.
Unlike lumbar belts which immobilize the lumbar vertebrae and provide passive support, the belt causes active repositioning by giving the pelvis a correct base.
Several scientific studies have shown that there is automatic recovery, self-growth, refocusing. The camber decreases, the centre of gravity shifts, stability increases. This strengthens the deep muscles of the back, the abdominal muscles (girdle) and the perineum. The viscera no longer plunge forward, breathing and circulation are improved, as well as sports performance (increased distal force, less fatigability).
- in athletes who place great demands on the mobility of the pelvis and spine and increase abdominal pressure.
- for hyperlaxes.
- in case of sacroiliac, lumbar, knee pain.
- for women with stress incontinence, pelvic gravity sensations, organ descent.
Directon for use
The belt is placed horizontally over the pelvis, at the sacroiliacs to the rear, just at the coxofemoral joint on the sides, and at the upper edge of the pubic symphysis to the front. The belt sits on top of clothing and does not require undressing to put it on and take it off. Tightening is guided by the feeling of comfortable support without compression.
1.No risk of addiction: wearing the belt works the back muscles and strengthens the lower abdominals. Self-growth is in itself a work of anti-gravity reinforcement. Wearing it regularly during exercise will help you to position yourself better on a daily basis and regain the same support without the belt.
2. No circulatory risk: the belt does not compress vessels and promotes mobility.
3. Unobtrusive and unobtrusive, it can be placed and removed... without stripping.