REN contains herbs that are traditionally used in herbal medicine/herbalism :
- as a diuretic to help relieve symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (such as burning and/or frequent urination)
- as an alterative to help relieve pain associated with rheumatism
- as an adjuvant to increase the flow of urine to empty the urinary tract (urethra) in minor urinary tract conditions
- as an alterative to help eliminate toxins through the kidneys, skin and mucous membranes
- as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve minor urinary tract infections
Burdock root, dandelion leaf, black walnut hull, juniper berry, nettle herb, umbrella chimaphilus leaf, quack grass root, corn stover, sugar cane alcohol (35-40%), purified water.
Whenever possible, we prefer organically grown or wild picked ingredients.
Adults: Take one teaspoon (5 ml), three times daily. May be taken neat or mixed with water or juice. Shake before use.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you have gallbladder disease and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner before use. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have an allergy to the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disease, diabetes or edema (swelling of the hands, face or feet) or if you are taking diuretics, do not use this product. If you experience symptoms such as dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately. Hypersensitivity or allergy may occur. If so, discontinue use. Do not use if safety cap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helps to relieve benign urinary tract infections.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register