Tête dure is the product you need against headaches!
This roll-on is the one to apply as soon as you feel discomfort in the neck, tension in the neck or heaviness in the temples. From the first symptom of headache, headache or migraine to come, this applicator is the one to have. The metal ball, which remains cold, and its fresh and decongesting smell will work all the senses. Tension, spasms, discomfort or heaviness, the synergy of essential oils will work at different levels so that the pain decreases... but also the reason for these ailments.
Properties of essential oils
- anti-inflammatory & anti-pain muscular and vascular, for neuralgia
- relaxing and soothing
- antispasmodic (calms spasms), reduces cramps
- calms mental fatigue
- reduces headaches, migraines (if applied at the beginning of the crisis)
- Calms tensions felt in the neck and in the nape of the neck
- As with any pain working product, it is important for it to be effective to drink plenty of water and rest so that the oils can do their job to the best of their ability.
- Also, I cannot guarantee its result. Headaches or migraines are experienced and felt by everyone in their own way. Thus it is possible that it relieves you less than your neighbor. Obviously, when it is well used, quickly and that one decreases the stimuli then, one brings better chances. Ex: if you run a race with a headache, in spite of this roll on, the pain will not decrease... no matter if you take a tylenol in addition or not.
Format: Glass applicator with a metal ball, 10 ml.
Directions for use
Apply as needed at the temples (be careful with the eyes, peppermint heats up), at the nape of the neck and behind the neck
Oleic extract of St. John's wort (hand picked), essential oils of wintergreen, lavender officinalis, peppermint, tropical basil, lemon eucalyptus and rosemary cineole.
- Do not use in young children (10-12 years), pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use if taking anticoagulants, coagulation disorders
- Do not use before or after surgery (risk of bleeding)
- Do not take if allergic to aspirin
- Wintergreen contains methyl salicylate, a molecule that has led to aspirin. Thus, it could also play a role on the viscosity of blood, to see to make it more "liquid" and thus to increase the risk of bleeding in the persons having just been operated. As a precaution, it should not be used before surgery.