Combines citrus with floral and woody notes to give a bright, clean and refreshing aroma
- For topical and aromatic use.
- This blend combines citrus with floral and woody notes for a bright, clean and refreshing aroma.
- Diffuse throughout a room to relax the atmosphere.
- Incorporate as a bath/kitchen cleaner and as an air freshener.
How it works:
- With trace notes of citrus, wood and flowers, PURITY is a good tool for cleaning the home.
- Or simply diffuse it into a cluttered room for a rejuvenating, invigorating effect.
- Like a spring breeze, PURETÉ Refreshing Blend adds a breath of freshness to any environment.
Directions for Use
- Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding to bath.
- Mix the liquid gently.
- For maximum benefits, stay in the bath for 10 minutes.
- Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by one drop per bath, up to a maximum of 8 drops.
- Use once a day.
- Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 mL of warm water.
- Shake in a bottle and immediately dip the compress into the mixture.
- Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin and cover with clothing or towels.
- Leave on for 2 to 4 hours.
- Use up to 3 times a day.
- Diffuse oil in a room to enjoy its aroma.
- Follow the instructions that come with the diffuser..
- Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 mL of carrier oil for topical use.
- Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.
- Do not use undiluted essential oils.
Citrus aurantifolia (lime) whole fruit oil, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Tsuga Canadensis leaf oil, Cymbopogon citratus (citronella) leaf oil, Lavandula x intermedia (lavandin) flower head oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (melaleuca) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) flower/leaf oil.
- Directions for use (adults only): external use only.
- Do not use essential oils without dilution.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.