The world's #1 reusable menstrual cup. Abandon the status quo and say hello to comfortable, eco-friendly menstrual protection.
Where does it go? What should I do? Yes, you're wearing the DivaCup in your vagina... but we promise, it's not as scary as it sounds. In fact, your body will thank you for giving it the period care it deserves.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn inside and sits at the bottom of the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have been around since the 1930s, when women were looking for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
The DivaCup allows women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for any activity (air, land or sea), its ease of care and use make for a better experience. Wear the DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaking or worrying.
Directions for Use
Stress can tighten your muscles and make the experience more difficult. So relax, you'll have it on in no time.
- Using your fingers, fold the sides of the cup along its length to form a "U" shape.
- Hold the top edge of the cup. With your index finger on the top edge, press the wall down in the center of the base of the bowl to create a triangle.
- Get comfortable. Sit on the toilet seat or stand with one foot on the edge of the tub to hold your leg up. Gently part your lips with your free hand.
- Insert. Hold the folded cup between your thumb and forefinger and then insert the curved part of the cup into your vagina while holding it horizontally.
- Rotate. Once the DivaCup is inserted, hold the base of the cup, not the stem, and rotate it fully (360 degrees) in both directions. This makes it watertight.
- That's it! You've done it successfully!
- Before its first use, immerse the DivaCup in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash your DivaCup with DivaWash or a mild, oil-free, fragrance-free soap.
- Pay special attention to the four small holes at the top of the cup.
- The DivaCup likes to be stored in its cotton pouch away from scented products.
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Avoid using: vinegar, perfumed soap, oil-based soap, alcohol, antibacterial soap, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, dish soap.
- 12 hour leak protection!
- Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone for comfort and durability.
- Contains none of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene and no dyes or colorants.
- Reusable and environmentally friendly - no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra ridges for easier removal.
- Approved to be marketed by the U.S. FDA and Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup approved to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485: 2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and headquarters in the world!
- Discover the healthy, "non-irritating" alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products.
- Join women around the world by switching to The DivaCup today!