- Anti-inflammatory and astringent
- Effective in case of congestion
- Effective in cases of sinusitis, watery eyes and runny nose
- Alleviates inflammation due to conjunctivitis and hay fever
- With aucubin, an iridoid glycoside with therapeutic properties
Take our euphrasis tincture in case of inflammation from sinusitis, conjunctivitis or hay fever.
Adults: take 1.6-2.4 mL (48-72 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity may occur, in which case discontinue use.
Wildcrafted Euphrasia (Euphrasia officinalis, top)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
In case of eye inflammation, conjunctivitis and sinusitis, you can rely on our euphrasia tincture.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register