Supreme Flora Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market.
When nothing else seems to work, Flore Supreme Critical Care is the solution! The composition of Supreme Flora Intensive Care, 50 billion active cultures of 10 different strains combined in a single daily dose, helps ensure a healthy microbacterial environment in the intestinal tract.
The term "probiotic" means "life-sustaining". Probiotics are beneficial bacteria. These and other bacteria normally inhabit the small and large intestines. In addition, they are a very important part of a healthy digestive tract. The digestive tract contains more than 500 types of bacteria, the two main types being Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Bifidobacterium are the most common bacteria in the large intestine, while Lactobacilli are the most common bacteria in the small intestine.
Flore Supreme Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 50 billion active cultures of 10 different probiotic strains in a single daily dose (30 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli and Lactococcus).
- Also contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides), an optimal food source for probiotics. FOS helps probiotics colonize in the intestinal tract.
- Contains a unique water-based enteric coating that protects the probiotics from the acidic environment of the stomach, while allowing the probiotics to populate the intestinal tract.
- Free of starch and excipients, making this the purest product available.
- Designed for those: who take a high potency probiotic once daily who are taking or have recently taken antibiotics who have chronic digestive disorders Renew Life specializes in a number of probiotic formulas.
Directions for use
Adults, teens and children 6 years and older:
- Take 1 capsule daily.
- If you are taking antibiotics, take this probiotic at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking the medication.
- Do not expose to heat.
Each capsule contains:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132).
- Whole cell25 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122).
- Whole cell10 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (HA-108).
- Whole cell8.875 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129).
- Whole cell4 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135).
- Whole cell1 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111).
- Whole cell250 million CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA- 114).
- Whole cell250 million CFU Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119).
- Whole cell250 million CFU Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179).
- Whole cell250 million CFU Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118).
- Whole cell125 million CFU.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating (sodium alginate, stearic acid, hypromellose, water, ethyl cellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid), FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid.
- Free of nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, eggs, shellfish, fish, colors, preservatives and excipients.
- Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients.
- All ingredients are GMO-free.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you experience fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) develop, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Contraindicated in the presence of an immune deficiency (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, long-term steroid therapy).
- Keep out of reach of children. Requires refrigeration.
- Guaranteed potency at expiration date.
- Allergen: this product has come into contact with milk or soy from ingredients used for fermentation. ◦Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.