A delicate natural and organic fruity fragrance has been added to lanolin to give you an even more pleasant diaper experience.
Format : 120g
Instructions for lanolizing your wool:
1. Fill the sink with warm water.
2. In a small container, add hot water (you may need hotter water than your tap, but it doesn't have to be boiling) and a drop of soap for your wool (baby shampoo) as well as your lanolin (one or two peas of lanolin should be enough for shorts, a little more for pants). Choose pure lanolin, it is more efficient. You can put everything in the microwave to melt the lanolin.
3. Shake vigorously: the mixture must be opaque and the lanolin completely dissolved, otherwise the wool will not be well treated.
4. Mix the lanolin with warm water from your sink and add your wool. Let it soak for at least 30 minutes (or more!).
5. If you soak in the sink, remove the plug and let the water run through the wool. This will allow the lanolin to stick to it even more. If you can't do this, that's okay! Let it soak a little longer and it should be just as effective.
6. Squeeze out the wool without rinsing it with a towel, and dry it flat (which can take a long time!) This is faster in the sun but not recommended if your wool is not already felted. Placing it in front of a fan or your dehumidifier will be effective.
INGREDIENTS (INCI): Lanolin, Organic Aroma*.
*Organic ingredients verified by Québec Vrai.
Pure USP grade lanolin, an ally for wool diaper users!
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register