Patchouly essential oil is used in aromatherapy for the symptomatic relief of acne and eczema, to relieve minor skin irritations and as a nervous calming agent.
With a powerful, woody, even earthy scent, it is found in woody, chypre and oriental fragrances.
Size: 15 ml
IMPORTANT: THIS ESSENTIAL OIL IS NATURALLY THICK (high viscosity).
You shake the bottle, it runs very slowly or nothing comes out of the dropper and you think: Something's wrong with my oil!
Don't worry, this is normal (may vary from batch to batch) and is a sign of quality. Patience is therefore required.
HOW TO LIQUEFY A THICK ESSENTIAL OIL
- Warm the bottle in your hand. Sometimes heating the bottle won't help, so please tap the bottom of the bottle as this may help release the oil.
If this doesn't work:
- Place the bottle in a small ziploc bag and empty the air as much as possible (to protect the label and to prevent the bag from floating), then put the bag in a larger container of hot (not boiling) water to gently warm it for around 5 to 10 minutes. And voilà, it's out of the dropper!
- This procedure should be repeated each time before use, as the oil will thicken again.
- Avoid using a microwave oven, as the oil may overheat and spoil.
- Tips: You can remove the dropper and use a pipette to extract drops, or a toothpick and needle to extract the desired quantity from the bottle.
Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally, 3 times a day.
Inhalation (Nervous system) Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of warm water or diffuser. Inhale slowly for 5-10 minutes.
Patchouli essential oil is used in aromatherapy for the symptomatic relief of acne and eczema, to re..
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register