Our pocket diaper is definitely the everyday diaper you need.
4 rows of snaps at the front of the diaper ensure a perfect fit.
Easy, efficient adjustment
- Centered snaps for easy adjustment
- Double gusset for superior leakage protection.
- Identification label
- The inside of the diaper is made of suedecloth (100% polyester) for incomparable dryness.
4 layers of soft, extra-absorbent bamboo
This collection was developed in collaboration with content creator and youtuber Karine Pothier and reflects her sweet, maternal and colorful personality.
This pocket diaper comes from our LPO ECO collection. It's made from more than two recycled plastic bottles!
Care for cloth diapers
BEFORE FIRST USE:
We recommend washing diapers and inserts 2 times before their first use. This allows the fabric to absorb as much as possible and get rid of any sewing threads that may have stuck during manufacture.
Close Velcro fasteners on flaps after use. Place soiled diapers in a bucket (dry) or in an open bag for soiled diapers. Wash diapers every 2-3 days. It's important not to rinse diapers before storing them, and if you do need to rinse, lay out your diaper afterwards or wash within 24 hours.
- Note that you don't need to remove the inserts before washing them, they will come out on their own thanks to the two openings in the pocket.
- Do not soak diapers. They must be kept dry.
- A good storage system should be odorless. It's best to store in an open bag so as not to create moisture problems or persistent odors.
A good routine will keep your clothes odor-free.
Rinse in cold water
This gets rid of any stool residue.
Regular wash cycle
Warm water cycle (40º) Don't put too much water in the washer. Layers must be able to rub against each other.
If your water is hard, skip the second rinse and use a powder detergent.
1. Soap must not contain fabric softener. 2. Do not use baby detergents which are not concentrated enough to wash diapers properly.
We recommend drying inserts and diapers in the dryer most of the time. This step tightens the threads and "hides" the polyurethane that covers your outer fabric (waterproof membrane). Be careful not to handle the diapers when they're hot, and don't over-dry them! You can also dry your diapers flat.
You can occasionally lay your inserts and diapers outside, as the sun is a whitening agent and also has antibacterial properties, but be careful! Please note that laying your diapers outside often causes the elastics to dry out and wear out prematurely, thus voiding our warranty.
This collection was developed in collaboration with content creator and youtuber Karine Pothier, and..
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register