Try the solid conditioner, the new ecological way to take care of your hair!
This solid conditioner is handcrafted and completely vegan. It is effective for normal to greasy hairs. This product is equivalent to three plastic bottles of conditioner (500 ml) and is fully biodegradable.
- Organic cocoa butter contains a multitude of nutrients, including protein, potassium, calcium, vitamins, magnesium and copper. It is a good emollient for the hair and is very effective against dry itchy scalp. Cocoa butter protects the hair very well from chemical damage.
- Organic shea butter is a creamy and nourishing emollient. Rich in essential fatty acids and unsaponifiable matter (latex and karitene), antioxidants and vitamins (A, D, E, F), this vegetable butter protects and moisturizes. Orange wax is emollient (similar structure to lanolin), moisturizing, healing and anti-microbial.
- Centrimonium chloride is a cationic surfactant used in hair products to condition and soften. It is an excellent detangler!
- Castor oil is extremely rich in fatty acids and minerals that play an important role in hair growth. By providing these essential elements for hair growth, hair quickly gains in strength, shine and length for our greatest happiness!
- Organic brown rice protein is known to increase volume, moisture, shine, flexibility and smoothness.
- Pro-vitamin B5 The powerful ingredient is famous for moisturizing, thickening and boosting the body quotient of hair. It helps moisturize hair.
- Bamboo bioferment is a natural source of silica and works as a natural and exotic alternative to silicone!
- Vitamin E is photo-protective and helps protect the cell membrane from free radical damage. It acts here as a preservative for our precious butters.
Directions for Use
Simply pass the bar over wet hair. Massage and lather as usual, then rinse.
Allow to dry well between each use.
Should I apply a conditioner after each shampoo?
Absolutely. Shampoo and conditioner team up! And the latter brings additional benefits to the hair, such as better disentangling, greater softness and more flexibility.
BTMS-50, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma cacao, Butyrospermum Parkii, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Cetrimonium chloride, Ricinus communis, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, DL-Panthenol, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea ferment filtrate, Tocopherol .
- Format: 80g
- Other available format: 30g
- The Silky