Very gentle, emollient, moisturizing and soothing. Specially designed for itchy scalps.
This solid shampoo is handcrafted and completely vegan. It is effective for a fragile scalp, in addition to being very gentle, emollient, moisturizing and soothing. This product is zero waste and fully biodegradable.
- SCI is a very mild surfactant made from coconut oil and fatty acid esters of coconut oil.
- Infusion of Marshmallow Root is detangling, sheathing and protective for the hair. It also brings volume and shine. It is softening, moisturizing, soothing and protective for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Mango butter is moisturizing and very emollient, which helps to calm itching.
- Peppermint is refreshing and calms itching. It is also analgesic.
- The most impressive property of rhassoul clay is its absorption capacity due to its high level of ion exchange. Studies have shown that it is known to reduce dryness and improve elasticity. It is particularly recommended for sensitive scalps and in cases of dandruff and greasy hair.
- Babassu oil gently moisturizes the scalp without leaving an oily film. It has a high content of lauric and myristic acids which makes it a first choice cleanser.
- Brahmi powder is invigorating, it promotes hair growth, while thickening it and making it shiny. It soothes the scalp and helps fight against dandruff.
- Burdock powder soothes and purifies the scalp. It also balances the production of sebum. Banana powder prevents dehydration of dry hair. It is softening and nourishing.
- Lavender essential oil is calming, sedative, antidepressant, analgesic, hypotensive, antimicrobial, antiseptic, refreshing, healing, anti-inflammatory, skin regenerator, treats acne, eczema and psoriasis among others. WARNING: avoid during pregnancy as it is a uterine stimulant.
- Alkanet root...many herbalists believe this part of the plant relieves itching.
- Pro-vitamin B5 The powerful ingredient is famous for moisturizing, thickening and stimulating the body quotient of hair. It helps moisturize hair.
- Plant-based keratin improves strength and elasticity. Hair will be more manageable as it reduces frizz and static, making it shinier and healthier.
- Bamboo bioferment is a natural source of silica and works as a natural and exotic alternative to silicone.
- Organic brown rice protein is known to increase volume, moisture, shine, flexibility and softening.
Directions for Use
- Simply run the bar through wet hair.
- Massage and lather as usual, then rinse.
- Let dry well between uses.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Althea Officinalis (and) Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, BTMS-50, Stearic Acid, Mangifera Indica, Mentha x Piperita, Moroccan Lava Clay, Orbignya Oleifera, Bacopa Monnieri, Arctium Lappa, Musa Paradisiana, Lavandula Angustifiola, Alkanna Tinctona, DL-Panthenol, Fragrance, Wheat Amino Acids/Soybean Amino Acids/arginine HCI/serine ), Lactobacillus/ Arundinaria Gigantea ferment filtrate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, CI 77007.
Size : 80g
Lavender essential oil should be avoided during pregnancy as it is a uterine stimulant.