Post hot yoga session, stopping at the local coffee shop is a tradition, a personal ritual.
today it will be a hot matcha with vanilla syrup and a little cinnamon. savor every sip, watch the reddened maple leaves dance in the wind behind the glass, pay attention to the people who walk through the door, hear the friendly hubbub of phone calls, conversations between friends and the cash register...sitting at the table under the window is a real exercise in mindfulness - a moment for yourself that establishes the magic of the present moment.
top notes: bergamot, orange, cinnamon
heart notes: pumpkin, matcha, clove
base notes: caramel, tonka bean, vanilla, oriental musk
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draft or near flammable materials;
- Never leave the candle unattended or within the reach of children and pets;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, resulting in an uneven and incomplete burning of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, no more / Never exceed 4 hours/cycle.
-Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or anything else that has fallen on the surface or into the wax bath.
Particularly in the case of wooden wicks:
- Cut the wooden wick to 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build up then the flame gets small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
Just don't leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
As soon as you enter the store, the scent of spices and pumpkin gently envelops you.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register